As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. Soar Valley Dental Practice believes that the best way of making treatment affordable without compromising our high quality care, is to offer you membership of the Soar Valley Dental Care Plan which provides the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment
- A wider choice of treatment and materials
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease
- A fair and equitable system where everyone pays the same
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments
- Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months
Soar Valley Dental Care Plan Plus
As for the Soar Valley Dental Care Plan but members are entitled to two dental examinations and four hygiene appointments per year. Membership is at the discretion of the dentist.
Children are born free of dental disease, yet by adulthood a significant proportion of the population has active gum disease and most people have experienced some tooth decay or even tooth loss. Our aim is to provide your child with the best dental care available to secure their dental health. We ask patients to bring their children with them from birth so that we can see them regularly to help them grow up free from dental disease.
Please contact the practice for further details on our children’s plan.
|Monthly Care plan payment 2018||£14.99|
|Monthly Care plan plus payment 2018||£21.03|